This looks a bit messy but it is divine! And only took 10 minutes from start to table.
- 300ml Whipping Cream
- 200g GF Chocolate Digestives
- 75g butter/marg
- 400g Canned Caramel (I used Carnations)
- 1-1.5 tea spoons of coursly ground pink Himalayan salt
- A square of chocolate to grate over to decorate
- Crush up biscuits either by hand or in a food processor.
- Melt the butter and then add the biscuit crumb and combine
- Create the pie base in a loose bottomed 8 inch tin
- Combine the caramel and salt – and taste test to ensure the level is salt is right for you
- Layer the salted caramel on top of the biscuit base
- Whip the cream on a high setting in a mixer or food processor, once it creates hard peaks layer on in the tin.
- Grate some chocolate on the top to decorate
- Pop in the fridge to allow to set for 5-10 minutes then carefully lift out of tin and serve.
If you liked this you might enjoy:
- GF Banoffee Pie
- GF Amaretto & Chocolate Cake
- Healthy GF LF Chocolate Brownies
- Vegan GF DF Chocolate & Honeycomb Terrine
For a full list of my GF recipes check out my recipe index.