So I needed to make some marzipan to cover my scrumptious looking Christmas cake (Link), this is so easy to make either to cover a cake or to make yummy little marzipan bites which will make lovely little snack to put in lunch boxes, wrapped up to make a nice pressy or put out in a cute bowl for guests (or yourself). Continue reading
These cookies are so simple to make and make the perfect little christmas treat. Why not impress Santa this Christmas by leaving him one of these out instead of a mince pie. Continue reading
These Muffins are the perfect breakfast treat you can eat EVERY DAY!
I made these beauties to take into the office for a Movember bake sale, I wanted something that I could eat (and my fellow GF collegues) but that anyone could eat without having a clue it was GF.
This did just that, no one knew they were GF until I told them after they had scoffed them down/ realised I had brought them in.
I brought these biscuits to make the base of my fabulous gluten free banoffee pie (Link) and they really did do the job well, it was a shame however the reason the base for the pie was so lovely was due to the butter and chocolate that I added to it.
I brought 2 packs and had almost 3/4 of a pack left after the pie, however all but one are still in the cupboard over a week later.
So why you ask are these biscuits still in the cupboard and not in the depths of my belly? Well they are flavorless, have a odd crumbly texture and resemble nothing of a digestive, they are £1.35 (Link) for about 10 biscuits.
Overall opinion Mr Sainsburys you can do better! So all in all I give them a 2/10.
They only scored the points that they did because they helped make such a yummy pie.
I have reviews loads more GF products so you don’t have to try out the dud ones feel free to check them out 🙂 (Link)
- Halloumi & Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables with Quinoa
- GF Harissa Chicken& Quinoa Salad
- Speedy GF Falafels & Chickpea Flat Breads
- Crispy Spiced Chicken Salad with Sweet Potato Chips
- Tasty 10 minute Gluten Free Thai Noodles
- Gluten Free Scrumptious Lasagne
- 30 Minute Gluten Free (& DF) Meat Balls and Veggie Ragu
- Quick light and Fluffy GF Cupcakes
- Yummy GF & Vegan Banana Bread
- Healthy GF LF Chocolate Brownies
- GF Amaretti Biscuits(Almond Macaroons)
- GF Amaretto & Chocolate Cake
- GF Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- GF Banoffee Pie
- GF Christmas Cake
- GF Toasted Marshmallow, Chocolate & PB Cookies
- GF & DF Banana Egg Muffins
- Gluten Free Santa Sugar Cookies
- Step by step guide to making GF/DF Marzipan
- Gluten Free ( & DF) Lemon Meringue Pie
- Vegan GF DF Chocolate & Honeycomb Terrine
Snacks & Breakfast ideas
So pop corn was most certainly the answer, naturally gluten free, super quick and easy to make a variety of flavours- this time I made a nice buttery salty savoury and a sweet and sticky toffee.